Updated 15th November, 2022
Hello, and thank you for booking in with Siggy.
Please ensure you read these policies thoroughly when booking in online.
*Massage Treatments & Prices are subject to change without a notification*
- Face masks/coverings are now optional. Siggy will continue to wear her mask throughout your session in her massage cabin.
- Siggy has been double vaccinated and had a booster jab. She will continue to make your health and well-being her priority and, hence, will maintain certain procedures to keep us all safe.
- Siggy maintains the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Siggy will provide a clean towel and fresh couch roll on the massage table, as always.
- Your water refreshment will continue to be provided in a disposable cup. And, contactless payment is available.
- Siggy does still kindly ask that if you feel/are unwell, or suffering with/from COVID-19, that you reschedule your massage appointment.
- Please note that there is no waiting room but plenty of coffee shops near by for family or friends to wait and meet you after your massage appointment.
(Please note, there are family pets on the premises.)
Each massage is hands on for the full time booked so allow EXTRA TIME before your session for prep and payment.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All online bookings for new clients must be accompanied by a fully completed and signed online CONSULTATION form before your session can be confirmed. Consultation Forms are kept secure and confidential.
- Your massage therapist reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel/decline any online booking if the consultation form has not been completed correctly and signed OR there is another reason, such as medical history, that means she is not able/willing to carry out the massage.
- Siggy reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- All Sports and Body Massages are for your healing, wellness and therapeutic journey in nature. Sports and Body Massage sessions have zero tolerance for any inappropriate remarks or behaviour made by you (the client) whatsoever. This will not be tolerated and will result in further action being taken, including immediate termination of your session booked. You will be liable for your full payment of the scheduled time and denied future service.
- All clients must be 18 years of age or older.
- Please note pets/children are not permitted on the premis.
- Please wear sports shorts or suitable underwear, towels are provided for comfort and privacy.
- It is the responsibility of the client to keep the therapist informed of any changes is health and medical treatment currently being taken, and to provide written permission, when requested, from the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc.
- NB.Siggy does not diagnose and does not claim to be a medical doctor, psychologist or licensed nutritionist. Any recommendation of any addition of herbs and supplements and/or change in your diet (and in some cases, receiving bodywork) should be approved by your personal physician.
SPORTS & BODY MASSAGE POLICIES
- Sports & Body Massage is by appointment only! Appointments require pre confirmation. No walk ins.
- Please allow Siggy up to 24 hours for new enquiry responses due to being in massage treatments majority of the day.
- Your initial, virtual emailed Sports & Body Massage Form is to be filled out at time of booking via the online booking system.
- It is recommended that you book your massage treatments in advance to ensure you find a time & date that is preferable. Siggy's massage spaces can go quickly.
- Note that each massage is hands on for the full time booked. Appointments begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- Up-to 10 minutes late to your massage appointment, it will be cancelled immediately, unless kept in contact. Siggy cannot/will not provide a complete and precise massage treatment with the limited time left, due to another massage client. Because of this, Siggy kindly requests that you arrive on time to your reserved treatment time.
- Need to cancel/amned your massage? No problem! Unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone's life. So don’t stress, simply contact Siggy as soon as you can to reschedule.
- Cancellations and reschedules require 24 hours’ Notice. This notice occurrs to all pre-booked or pre-paid massage treatment (booking) appointments. If you cancel in less than /within 24 hours, you accept the responsibility and are subject to a Cancellation Fee amounting to the cost of the scheduled treatment - No full or partial refunds will be given.
- If you wish to rebook, this must be done at least 24 hours before your scheduled booking time. Within 7 days of your original massage booking is required for your future massage. [Subject to my up coming availbilty and hours!]
- Neglected to give notice or repeated cancellations/no shows will be refused/denied Sports & Body Massages.