Updated 18th October, 2021
- If you have any symptoms of Covid, if you have been with family or friends who have symptoms, if you or they have a recent positive Covid test or if you have been asked to self isolate by the NHS Track & Trace, then please rearrange your appointment. For Covid issues Siggy won't charge so long as you postpone (rather than cancel) your treatment, and rebook within 7 days.
- Siggy has been double vaccinated and will continue to make your health and well-being her priority and, hence, will maintain certain procedures to keep us all safe.
- Please let Siggy know that you have been vaccinated and note that GTi & FHT advise allowing 2 weeks from your first or second vaccination before a Sports or Body Massage.
- Although social distancing and wearing face masks is no longer mandatory, Siggy will continue to wear full PPE. Including a disposable apron, a visor or / and a mask..
- Contact Tracing Details will be collected and made available.
- If you prefer, please bring your own towel. Otherwise, Siggy will provide you with your a clean towel and fresh couch roll on the massage table, as always.
- Siggy maintais the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and allow for extra cleaning times, before and after each session to ventilate and, also, sanitise and disinfect the massage treatment room and surrounding areas and equipment.
- Your water refreshment will continue to be provided in a disposable cup.
- Whenever possible please still use contactless payment.
- Please note that there is no waiting room but plenty of coffee shops near by for family or friends to wait and meet you after your massage appointment.
- The toilet is not available at this current time. However, there is one at Lucifer's Cafe Bar / Portland Road car park; 3-minute walk 0.2 miles away.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All online bookings for new clients must be accompanied by a fully completed and signed online CONSULTATION form before your session can be confirmed. Consultation Forms are kept secure and confidential.
- Your massage therapist reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel/decline any online booking if the consultation form has not been completed correctly and signed OR there is another reason, such as medical history, that means she is not able/willing to carry out the massage.
- All Sports and Body Massages are for your healing, wellness and therapeutic journey in nature. Sports and Body Massage sessions have zero tolerance for any inappropriate remarks or behaviour made by you (the client) whatsoever. This will not be tolerated and will result in further action being taken, including immediate termination of your session booked. You will be liable for your full payment of the scheduled time and denied future service.
- All clients must be 18 years of age or older.
- Please wear sports shorts or suitable underwear, towels are provided for comfort and privacy.
- It is the responsibility of the client to keep the therapist informed of any changes is health and medical treatment currently being taken, and to provide written permission, when requested, from the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc.
- NB.Siggy does not diagnose and does not claim to be a medical doctor, psychologist or licensed nutritionist. Any recommendation of any addition of herbs and supplements and/or change in your diet (and in some cases, receiving bodywork) should be approved by your personal physician.
APPOINTMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Need to cancel your appointment? No problem! unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone's life. So don’t stress, simply contact Siggy as soon as you can and reschedule.
- At Sports and Body Massage, a 24 Hour Cancellation Notice is required for all appointments pre-booked. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
- If you cancel in less than /within 24 hours, you accept the responsibility and are subject to a Cancellation Fee amounting to the cost of the scheduled treatment. No full or partial refunds will be given.
- Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment will be considered a 'No Show' and will be charged. Failure to contact me at all may mean future service will be denied.
- If your massage is pre-paid, the same policy applies.
- If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours.
- In special cases, and when herschedule will allow, Siggy may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at her discretion and only with proper, advanced notification of your late arrival. The original reservation fee will be charged. No full or partial refunds will be given.
- If you need to rebook, you have 7 days! However, if you do not re book within 7 days, 'no-show' or 'miss' your Sports & Body Massage, future service will be denied until payment for that service is made.
- If her schedule allows it, sometimes Siggy has same day openings to be scheduled in advance. Reach out to see her availability! No walk ins! These policies above also apply to same day appointments, made upon request.